Farewell 2015, it's been amazing

This year was surprising in so many amazing ways. I never could have predicted that this year's highlights would contain half of the things it does.


In 2015 I...

...started the year as a teacher in Korea. I made amazing friends and loved going into Seoul almost every weekend to meet up with them. I also learned quite a bit through my job.

...moved to Austin, a place I NEVER thought I would live.

...finally started volunteering at an animal shelter after years of saying I wanted to, but not following through.

...adopted Mochi and Pekoe! I seriously adore these kittens, they are just the sweetest pair of kitties. Adopting two was definitely not my plan going into adopting Mochi, but I couldn't resist her only brother. So, Pekoe joined us three days later, and I couldn't be happier.

They've adjusted to the new place just fine ^^
...got my first job in the US, and I'm loving it, which would probably surprise you if you knew what it is.

...bought a house! I'm still adjusting to the fact that I actually own this place. I keep forgetting. I feel like as it gets more furnished and decorated (and some non-white paint), it will feel more 'mine'.

...finished 94 books. That's roughly 40 more than I usually read in a year. Did I do anything else in my free time?

Those are a few of my biggest highlights from the year, stay tuned for "goals" or "resolutions" for 2016, coming in the next couple days!

What were some of your 2015 highlights? ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)