The Sunday Post 01

First up, this week on Instagram: (a) I went to Cirque du Soleil for the first time last weekend, see more about it below. (b) My family and I went out for dinner on Thurs. to the nearby Nutty Brown Cafe. This photo just screams Texas to me, am I alone in that? (c) Sunday's are for Netflix marathons, and Mochi's got the controls.

Cirque du Soleil's Kooza came to Austin, and my friends got tickets to go. Now, I've never been to one of their shows. So, I was ridiculously excited for it. The show was at the Circuit of the Americas, in a tent set up in one of the parking lots. Having never been out there before, I found the venue pretty cool, too. Especially hearing the race cars going round the track while we were parking.
 
The cats are 5 months old! How time flies, and how quickly they grow. Both have remained sweet and well behaved, so I'm happy and feel lucky to have such sweet kitties around. As I type this, Mochi is playing with my hoodie, and Pekoe is half draped across my lap. Here's Pekoe trying (and failing) to catch his whiskers. He fell of the desk right after.
How amazing and adorable is this video of Hogwarts being built from the book pages?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)