September Favourites

Beauty: Clinique Pop Lipsticks in Nude Pop and Melon Pop. These have become my go-to lip products. Both are wearable shades, moisturizing, and long-lasting. In Nude Pop, I have finally found my perfect MLBB colour. Melon Pop falls into my favourite orange-coral lip colour, but in a more natural shade. 

Book: Why Not Me? Mindy Kaling. I LOVED this book and flew through it. Kaling has a relaxed writing style, which makes it feel a bit like reading a letter from a friend. Also, she is hilarious and all-around awesome.

Song: I'm So Sexy 댄싱게놈 JYP & 유재석. I find myself singing this more than I'd like to admit, it's mega catchy.

TV Show: How to Get Away with Murder. This show is addicting, I was finally able to catch up after Netflix added season 1. I was hooked instantly and marathoned the whole thing over a few days, which worked out, as I was able to start this season on time.

Misc.: I love my Plum Paper Planner, it's helped me stay organized, and I love spending time decorating each week. Of course, the cat's are favourites, too. Pekoe couldn't resist jumping in as I took the photo. Look out for Mochi on Weds. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)