Autumn candle haul (Bath & Body Works)

Kittens be everywhere, Mochi recently learned how to jump up here.
It feels as though Bath & Body Works' candles have become a real thing in the past couple years. It feels cliche to say, but I love their autumn scents. I also like a couple of their Christmas ones, and the Lavender Vanilla one. However, their spring and summer scents tend to give me a headache, please tell me I'm not the only one?

Anyway, recently they had a couple different candle sales, and I decided to pick up a few of my favourites.


Autumn - "Fall into the season with notes of bright red apple, cedarwood & fresh balsam."
I bought this one in both the medium-size candle sale, and the three-wick candle sale. Fortunately, I adore it for it's fresh, crisp, and clean scent.

Sweater Weather - "Fall's here! Grab your cable knit and enjoy a mix of eucalyptus, juniper berry & fresh sage."
This is a new scent for me. I was partially drawn in by the packaging, How cute is that squirrel? There's a piece of plastic around the top that reads, "I'm nuts for you!" Very cute. It's another fresh and clean, rather than warm, autumn scent.

Leaves - "Celebrate fall foliage with a rich blend of golden nectar, red apple & spiced berries."
The classic, the cult-fave candle. I've been purchasing this candle every year for the past few, and it's probably my all-time favourite candle scent. This, to me, is autumn in a jar. It's a crisp and warm scent that I just can't get enough of.

Pumpkin Carving - "The fun of jack-o-lanterns, captured in a blend of pumpkin, brown sugar & nutmeg."
I absolutely bought this for its adorable packaging. It was also on sale and pushed my total into the free shipping, but cost less than shipping. I'm glad it's just a mini, as I'm not sure about the scent. I haven't burnt it yet (I'm saving it for the week of Halloween), but it's a very strong, spicy scent. Not really my type...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)