Wednesday Rambles: Autumn

Autumn is my favourite time of year, I love the crisp weather, I love sweaters, and it's probably the time of year I am most outdoorsy.

I am going to miss these colours this year
So, since autumn officially started a week ago, here are some of my favourite things:

Candles ~ I LOVE the autumn scents that come out. My particular favourites that I re-purchase every year are Bath & Bodyworks' "Autumn" and "Leaves."

Walking/hiking ~ I basically don't go for walks, and especially not hikes, all summer. Heat and I are on bad terms. However, once the cooler weather starts, I tend to go for walks everyday, and hikes when I can.

Pumpkin ~ Why is this such a thing now?? I hate dislike pumpkin spice lattes, but pumpkin baked goods? Delicious, how come it now feels wrong to have them any other time of year? (I do anyway, but it's less common to see items for sale other times of the year.) We need to move past this.

Foliage ~ Everything is so beautiful, isn't it? This is my first year living in a place that doesn't experience a true autumn, and I am unsure how I feel about it (ask me in winter). It's gone from 100s to 90s here, hardly a change. Yet it feels like one, which just goes to show that hot and cold are situational.

TV Shows ~ Finally the dry spell of crummy summer TV is over. My lineup, so far:
  • How to Get Away with Murder
  • Scream Queens
  • Project Runway
  • Doctor Who 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)