Friday Fashion: OotD & Modcloth's Style Surprise

On Weds. I received the dress and apparel item from respective categories of Modcloth's Style Surprise. Last time, I got a gorgeous dress and a  cool pair of boots. So, I was feeling optimistic as I added the items to my cart this time.

For those who aren't as obsessed with Modcloth as I am, the Style Surprise is set up by category, and you choose your size to receive a surprise item at a discounted price. This time it was $20 for dresses, and $15 for apparel.

The top I got through the apparel option is awesome. It's not a colour I would normally choose, but I find myself liking it. It's loose, light, and soft, but does need a cami underneath. On Thurs. I wore it with a pair of distressed jean shorts from Target, my Bonlook Skunkboy glasses, a Kate Spade bag, and a pair of black flats from Modcloth (not pictured).

The dress was a disappointment, it's cheaply made and almost completely see-through. A quick search of the brand led to the discovery that Nordstrom Rack sells their dresses for around $14-$16, so I'm also feeling a bit gypped. I've cut my losses, and it's already been added to our "to donate" pile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)