The Armadillo from Amarillo

Leaving the school and Korea was heartbreaking in some ways. The kids were upset, I was upset, but I know we'll all be fine. I read "The Armadillo from Amarillo" with one of my classes last year. When they asked where I was going in the States, I referenced it in my response. I'm pretty sure I won't be traveling all of TX or going into space, though.

Anyway, I've been back for a week and things are just starting to feel normal. I'm picking up my new car tomorrow, which means FREEDOM. I'm also no longer waking up everyday at 4am, and recovering well from my plane-caught cold.

I miss Korea, and I think at some point I will live there again, but not right away. If I go back, I don't want to re-entering the 학원 circuit. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)