Two months

It's been almost two months since I last blogged anything. So far, I'm not doing that great on my resolution to blog more, am I? Life is incredibly unpredictable, which brings me to my next topic. I have a little less than two months until I leave Korea. It's both sad and exciting, as all major changes are.

And some fun updates...

Dracula's Lounge is an awesome Romanian restaurant in Seoul that you should 100% check out. Delicious food, great atmosphere, all-in-all excellent. I went with friends and a Meetup group for Valentine's Day dinner.

How awesome are the handmade mugs? Mine's expression was a bit "ugh," but my friend's just looked insane. Also how cute is that dessert?

I went skating for the first time in ages. It was not as big a disaster as I thought it would be. I didn't fall once, and therefore feel very accomplished. It doesn't matter that I spent the entire time no more than two feet from the wall. Besides, I was never draped over it, I just reached out a hand to catch my balance when needed.

Garden 5 outdoor rink. Yes, you must wear the dorky helmets. Although, I think my friend and I made them look pretty styling.
So, if you like skating and will be in Korea/Seoul for winter, Garden 5 has a pretty nice outdoor rink. Oh, yeah. I did change the layout. It might change again. I just wanted something cleaner looking.

Goodbye for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)