Happy New Year, it's 2015!

새해 복 많이 받으세요~ 
2014 was another amazing year, and 2015 has quite a bit to live up to. I don't have such clear-cut exciting plans as I did in years previous, but I still think there is potential for 2015 to be just as amazing.

In 2014 I...

...graduated from university, with honours! My last semester was so much better than I ever could have imagined.

...moved out New Jersey, possibly permanently. I spent most of my life in NJ, but with no family, or school, it seems unlikely I will live there again anytime soon.

...moved to Korea and started working! I also am loving both, for the most part. Those kids can bee annoying at times ;)

In 2015 I...

...will continue to live in Korea and work as a teacher, haha.

...blog/write more. I seriously miss it and feel out-of-practice, which I don't like.

... ...

Like I said, I don't have specific plans, so I'll keep it open-ended for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)