Moving, again... to Korea!


After my experience as a student in Korea, I knew that I wanted to go back and teach English after graduation. It was an idea I already had in mind, but being there shifted the idea into a plan. I am so excited to be going back NEXT WEEK!

Soon, eh? I didn't want to post anything until everything was confirmed. I've been under contract with the school since the start of April. Getting all of the documents for the visa together was a lengthy and stressful process (mostly due to my university), but I can happily say that I now have my visa and am already to go!

I won't be in Seoul this time, but I won't be far either. I wanted to try living somewhere new, but still close enough to hop on the metro to visit friends and familiar places.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)