A few July favourites


I tend to go through a phase every summer where I re-read, and this year was no exception. However, there were a couple of new ones, including The Silkworm. It kept pace well, and I could not put it down. Park Ji Yoon's "Yoo Hoo" is my perfect feel-good, summer song. Loving this dice necklace, it is perfect dressed up or down, and so cute! It was made by my grandfather for my mother, which makes it even more special to me. In terms of beauty, I am obsessed with Pixi's Shea Butter Lip Balm in Coral Crush. In addition to being an amazing colour, it's moisturizing and lasts - perfect!

Also, this BuzzFeed post made me smile. I love my curls, but they can be a nuisance :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)