Spiced fig tea - surprisingly delicious

I swear there is little better than curling up with a cup of tea and a book on a snow day. Not to mention how amazing it feels on a sore throat, which I've had this past week. Needless to say, I've basically spent my days doing the above.

Even when I am not sick, I drink at least a cup everyday (usually more). My aunt gave me a 12 sampler from David's Tea for Christmas this year, and I can't tell you how excited I was.

Spiced Fig tea
I generally have issues with fruity teas being too strong, but this one is delicious. It's just the right amount of fruit. It just has a nice sweet, warm flavour. 
Ingredients: Apples, cranberries, black mission figs, calimyrna figs, dates, almonds, rose hips, cloves, natural vanilla flavoring.

I love looking at loose leaf teas, and I love that you can see the fruit and nuts in this one. That probably makes me sound weird, eh?

I have an unusually large tea cup collection. When my Dad moved to TX, and I moved to my current home, I ended up with my Mum's vintage tea cup collection. I also had my own (smaller) one, so combine them and I have a great deal of cups. 
 
Anyway, I'm thinking I will try the creme brulee one next. It just sounds delicious, and how can it not be? Creme brulee is quite a tasty dessert!

Comments

  1. Hi! So glad I stumbled upon this post -- I'll be living here at the end of Feb. Thanks for all the info!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)