제주 Jeju Excursion: Seongeup Folk Village (성읍민속마을)

I have a weird love for this photo, it's one my favourites that I've taken. I don't even know why.
I must admit I have a bit of writer's (or blogger's) block, but I've decided the only way to get through it is to just write and not over-think it. ^^ Anyway, I happened to be flipping through a journal I keep (off-and-on) and one of the pages was written while I was in Jeju, and I remembered I had been posting the photos here.

Today's photo-post is of Seongeup Folk Village (성읍민속마을), which was a bit...disappointing, to be honest. However, some pretty photos came out of our stop there!

Dolhareubang (돌하르방) are famous on Jeju!
Little piggy! He (she?) was really sweet. These guys are also famous...especially when cooked...
At this point I'd wandered off on my own to see if I could find anything more interesting. Mostly I found myself thinking that this place was weirdly empty.
I've been making quite a few changes to this blog recently and deciding what exactly I want it to be. It still feels a bit school-ish to me, which I guess is what happens when you start a blog for a class. So, I'm trying to move it away from that to be a bit more "me". I also found the layout a bit cluttered and cramped, so I'm happier with the new one. It's a work in progress for sure, but slowly I'm getting there. Sadly pics are a bit small for posts now, but I'm looking to see what I can do there!


"See" you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)