Hello! It's been a while, eh?

It's been (almost) a month since I last had time to write here, unbelievable! I've missed writing and putting together photos for here... Unfortunately, I still don't have time. However, next week I should. My semester, as of right now, officially ends on the 19th. Having just finished the largest assignments, I thought I would take a moment to write a quick post before diving into my next paper. All I have left are two group presentations, three papers, one quiz and two exams. I'm at the half-way point, which means this no longer seems like a lot of work to me. ^^;

Oh! I've also changed the layout a bit to be a bit more winter-y-ish. I'm not sure why I feel it channels winter, or then again perhaps I do. I know the photograph was taken in February and I was freezing at the time lol.

Anyway, to everyone studying for finals or pulling all-nighters for a paper, I feel your pain. Here's a sample of my background music for those exact activities. I've been loving VIXX's new album, and the choreo for "Voodoo Doll" is just amazing. And, of course, I am so proud of them for getting their first wins!!!! <3 So, to all of us studiers...
Fighting! 화이팅!

Alright, I'll sign off now before I ramble on pointlessly for ages.
(btw I have been somewhat active on tumblr and Instagram)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)