Beauty haul: Skinfood, Etude House, Nature Republic

This is a collective haul, and mini reviews, from the past couple months. I was running out of my Etude House BB Cream and needed a replacement, which I did get, along with a few other items. ^^

Skinfood Red Orange Jelly BB Cream 
First up is the BB Cream behind the order. I was going to re-purchase the Etude House one, but ended up wanting to try a new one. I used to have the Holika Holika Aqua Jelly BB Cream and loved the texture of it. With that reasoning, I decided to try this. I’ve been using it everyday for a few weeks now, and I love it. It blends really well, smells good and offers decent coverage. The colour is also a perfect match for my skin. I’ll do a more in-depth review, and comparison to the Etude House one, at a later date. 

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel 
I have extremely sensitive skin, and it was recommended that I try aloe. I have to say I really like this. It absorbs into the skin quickly, without feeling sticky and is very moisturizing. I have noticed that my skin has been a bit better too. I’m impressed. Oh! You might recognize this product, EXO is the promotional model for it ^^ 

Etude House Look at My Eyes Eye Shadows in Apricot Illusion (PC01) and Sand Gold (GD03)
These were an impulse buy because they were on sale, and I couldn’t resist. Apricot Illusion is a light champagne/pink, and Sand Gold is a dark gold. These shadows are smooth and shimmery, without chunks of glitter. 

As you can see, the colour payoff on these is excellent. They are pretty true to pan, especially Gold Sand. I wear these two almost everyday. I like to put Apricot Illusion across the inner half of my lid. I wear Gold Sand along the outer three-quarters of my lower lash line; it adds a really pretty pop to the eye. 

I did receive a few Etude samples with my order, which is always nice! I haven’t tried them yet, but I will. 

My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask 
I love sheet masks; there is something about them that is really soothing. I feel like I am proper pampering myself when I wear one. These ones are ok, they aren’t amazing, but they do leave your skin fairly soft and haven’t broken me out. 

And that’s it! 
Which products would you try? If you’ve used some of these, what did you think? 
“See” you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)