Beauty Review: Innisfree Great Tea Pure skincare (이니스프리)

This is definitely a long overdue post. Over the course of the semester I sort of forgot I’d planned to do a review on the products of this haul. I remembered while using the lotion the other day. 
 
SNSD YoonA for Innisfree
Needless to say, I’ve had more than enough time to test and use the products. I actually ran out of the cleanser over the summer, but the lotion and a couple of the serum samples are still around. As I mentioned previously, the scent for this line is light and pleasant, and I can’t stand overly perfumed skincare products.

To start here’s Innisfree’s description of their Green Tea Pure line: 
“Enriched with Green Tea and Green complex from pure Jeju Island, Green Tea Pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture.” 

For reference, my skin type is dry and sensitive. So, I can’t say how the line would work on someone who has oily skin. 

Cleansing Foam 그린티 퓨어 클렌징 폼

When I got this it was two for the price of one and each has 150mL of product. I would say one lasts three or four months. The cleanser is concentrated and a penny-sized amount is sufficient for the entire face. I am partial to foam products (soap, cleanser, shampoo, etc.), and this product lathers nicely. This product doesn’t leave skin feeling tight after washing either. 

Overall: gentle on the skin, non-drying, lathers well
I would repurchase
Price: ₩6,000 

Lotion 그린티퓨어 로션

I wanted a lightweight moisturizer since my skin has trouble absorbing thick creams. And this one fits that description perfectly. The lotion is very light and absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling after applying either. I do find that it’s a bit too light now that the cold weather is here. So, if you do have dry skin, this lotion is better suited for the warmer months. 

Overall: light-weight, soothing, non-greasy
I would repurchase for summer
Price: ₩14,000 

Look out for the review of the Etude House products
and more beauty posts

Comments

  1. Wow such moisturizer much cool
    WoW so soft skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)