Read this week

This week was busy, busy for me. Do you ever wonder if professors meet and plan to have major assignments all due the same week? I don't think they do, but this week it felt like they might. I guess it is that midway point in the semester, so I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway, here's a snip-it of what I read this week. (I feel like I should mention I read a variety of news, but it would be impossible to share everything. So, I just pick a couple that can relate to the blog ^^)

Before that: K.Will is back! Am I the only one who wishes he could star in at least one of his MVs?

The NYTimes has one up about the some of the quirky aspects to Korea's internet. This includes Google's troubles, particularly with maps. If you've been to Korea, you know that Google Maps is pretty much useless.

Speaking of the Times, they posted a discussion yesterday on the necessity of studying abroad for American students. It's interesting to see the other side of the argument. But, I'm completely biased in reading it.

Morning coffee - this sounds highly unappealing to me. I think I'll stick to having my coffee with stevia and vanilla soy milk. The article takes an interesting look at Korea's coffee culture, including the morning coffee, which has been around since the 60s.
"Although the thought of drinking an oily egg yolk coffee may trigger one’s gag reflexes, the idea of making a meal out of coffee has actually become a trend among some coffee drinkers."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)