Here's an interesting read

KoreaBANG has a translated article responding to Korea ranking 108 globally in gender equality. The writer is disputing the claim. It seems this is a hot topic of recent, I've read several articles now criticizing the belief of discrimination against women in Korea. I'm keeping out whether I agree or disagree, both sides make good points. I will say from my experience, as a college student in Seoul, girlfriends tend to expect a lot out of their boyfriends and can be quite aggressive. In my opinion, some of them crossed the realistic line.

Anyway, I haven't had the chance to read the 381pg report and am unlikely to. But a scroll through the comment section on the post is definitely worth the while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)