Back in the States

Well, I've made it back. It's honestly strange, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet... Then again I'm still exhausted from the jetlag and a cold I caught on the plane, so I should probably give it a bit more time.


So for now I've been resting and recovering by watching "아빠 어디가?" (If you aren't watching it, you are definitely missing out... so cute and funny!) MBC has episodes on their youtube channel, if you are looking for a place to watch (no subtitles though). This show was recommended to me a number of times throughout the semester, but I didn't really watch any shows while I was there. Just didn't have the time. Now I'm completely addicted ^.^ 

Anyway, more coming soon!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)