K.Will at Konkuk? School festival day 1

This week is Konkuk University's festival, starting yesterday and ending on Thursday. Although I didn't take many any photos, I did manage to get a few with my phone during K.Will's performance. It was exciting to walk back on campus from getting bubble tea to him performing out front one of the buildings. I was actually not that far from the stage, but my camera makes it look like I was way in the back, I don't know why.


He sang a total of five songs, including my three favourites (I don't remember the other ones names):
- 이러지마 제발 (Please Don't...)
- 러브블러썸 (Love Blossom)
- 가슴이 뛴다 (My Heart is Beating)

Talking with the MCs before performing, he's so charming!

I think he was singing Love Blossom at this point.
Lots of people came to see him perform and I know for fact they were not all KU students. Ah! See the camera guy in this shot? He spotted my friend and i at one point, smiled, then filmed us for a couple mins  (longer than necessary, I assure you). ^.^

Today Epik High is coming and (apparently) Girl's Day!

What is your favourite K.Will song?
Or who would you most want to perform at your school?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)