Starting the suitcase puzzle: 18 days to go!

In an effort to prevent myself from being in the situation of doing laundry for the next 18 days, I decided to start putting things in the suitcase. My ideal is to be fully (or close to) packed a week before I leave. That way I can weigh my suitcase and see if I need to make any adjustments.
 
Packing for four months (kinda) is proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be. I've decided to go with one large checked bag, a carry-on suitcase, and a tote. In the past week I've suddenly thought of tons of items I hadn't before. Or found out about new things I didn't even know about. Some from both are:
-sheets
-deodorant
-those "just in case" meds that are always recommended
-minis of just about everything I use daily
-coat (I already had a jacket, but then realized it will still be winter when I get there, dang it)
-snacks for the flight... 14 1/2 hrs is a LONG time

It's so soon! I stopped by my home uni this week and it was definitely weird to be there without going to class. Anyway, I'll go into more detail about packing in the upcoming days.
Talk soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)