If you love tea...

Check out today's article from The Korean Herald titled "Drinking tea as a way of life"

Personally, I am a bit tea-obsessed. I can't start my day without a cup of Earl Grey (with a bit of milk and sugar) and love ending it with an herbal one. In between I am known to sip on any flavour of tea. White, green, black, etc. I love them all. In fact two of my favourite purchases from my summer trip to Paris are teas. A chocolate-flavoured one and a strawberry green tea, yum! <3

I really want to taste this one:
For a new twist to the traditional winter hot cocoa, there’s a drink that blends rooibos tea leaves with boiling water, milk foam and chocolate powder, topped off with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)