10 Random Questions to Get to Know Me

What's your major?
I am a journalism and communication major, but I used to be a history and education major. I fell in love with journalism and decided to switch. I can still see myself teaching in the future as I still love it. As for history, I will ALWAYS be a history geek :)

Most played song on your iPod?
According to my iTunes it’s ‘Be My Baby’ by the Wonder Girls. 

Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
Studying abroad at Konkuk University in Seoul, South Korea next semester!

Where were you born? Where do you live now?
I was born in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. I currently live in a small town in NJ while I finish up University. I have ideas of where I would like to go after, but we shall see!

Whats the first thing you do when you wake up?
I’m an early riser and usually wake up before my alarm, around 6-ish. The first thing I do after the routine stuff (like brushing teeth) is go downstairs and make a cup of tea.  Either English Breakfast or Earl Grey.

What is your favourite drama? Variety Program?
I’m going to go with Secret Garden. Why? I don’t think I’ve ever been so completely engrossed in a show before; it made me laugh, cry, and laugh until I cried.
My favourite variety program is Running Man! I’ve seen just about every episode. I love the main cast and it is they more than the guests that keep me hooked. It’s the only variety show I watch regularly.
My favourite TV show of all time though is Doctor Who! Although Once Upon a Time is quickly catching up to join it.

Favourite food?
I could easily say most sweet things here; I have a definite sweet tooth. However, nothing makes me quite as happy as a delicious cupcake. I’m hoping to do a post in the very near future on Sugar Mommy Cupcakes, a former ‘Cupcake Wars’ competitor and my favourite place.

 What is your favourite book? Book series?
As someone who loves books to the point of never leaving without one, you might think it would be hard to chose a favourite. But, sometimes there is one book that just stays with you. For me that book is ‘The Thirteenth Tale’ by Diane Setterfield. If you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it.
My favourite series goes to (rather obviously) the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling. I started reading them when I was 11 and grew up with them; the last one came out the summer after I graduated high school. I'm actually re-reading the 7th (again) at the moment.

Your favourite handbag and why?
Most of my friends know that I am strong believer in owning at least one good handbag. A handbag can elevate any outfit. My favourite is my Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 for a few reasons. It fits the large amount of stuff I tote around, but is still compact. It goes with any and everything. Lastly, I bought it while I was in Paris, so it always reminds me of my trip there.

Your favourite nail polish?
I paint my nails every week and I couldn’t pick just one, but I figure they are so different that it’s ok to put both!
Sinful Colors Summer Peach – I get so many compliments when I wear this; it’s a super fun neon orange. It was my go-to nail polish over the summer.
Zoya Erika – a pretty, sparkly baby pink. Pretty much all my favourite things in one nail polish.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KonMari books; pretty and practical

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)