Kpop, Frozen and whatnot

A spot of random chatting for today. ^^

- I have to say I've been loving SNSD's "Mr. Mr." I think I've actually seen most of the performance videos, which is incredibly unlike me. Not so much for the song and dance, although I like both, but the styling. I love the suits and the flared dresses. Makeup and hair are also good. The last time, and only time, I remember liking their stage looks so much was "The Boys." (Although the song's not a favourite...)

From this performance
- I've also been listening to Orange Caramel's latest and a couple of 2NE1's songs ("Come Back Home" and "Happy").

- EXO's coming back April 15, you know I'm excited ;) As far as K and M promoting separately again, I'm a little sad! I'm still more M biased, and I look forward to seeing them on Chinese programs. At the same time I'm now so used to seeing them as 12. Okay, that's enough EXO for now.

- I finally saw Frozen! It's so good, very much my kind of movie. I loved the focus being on the sisters and their bond rather than the traditional prince and princess route. I rented it and, within 24 hours, watched it twice. I think I need to buy it, and the soundtrack.

You're probably wondering, "how can this post connect?" Don't worry, my favourite Frozen kind-of cover can do that. If you haven't seen this from Star King, I highly recommend you watch.


What are you watching, or listening to, recently?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)