Kpop Style: SHINee (샤이니) - Colorful

For today’s Kpop post I decided to do something a little different. I had fun putting together the outfits for the style post I did on Master’s Sun and thought why not? 

So, today’s post is an outfit inspired by SHINee’s “Colorful” MV. The video is mostly behind-the-scenes shots of them this year, but in between those are shots of them wearing cute, casual and colourful outfits. I actually love this video; it’s just so adorable. 


See where everything is from on my Polyvore
I wanted to go for a wearable look. Their style is a bit much for me, but you can easily go brighter! The main thing I focused on was the layering, with the collared shirt, sweater and coat. Also I went for a more toned-down army-green pant. You actually never see their feet in the MV, so I picked a cute pair of brown flats.

Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho...cake!
Tomorrow’s post will be a part two of sorts. 
What did you think of SHINee’s “Colorful”? 
And if you haven't already, be sure to check it out here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)