Currently...watching & listening to

Watching:

Flower Boy Next Door 이웃집 꽃미남
I initially started watching because I kind of like Park Shin Hye as an actress and it seemed cute. Plus tvn aired 응답하라 1997 (Reply to 1997) which I loved. It's a sweet drama and like the majority of the characters, they all have little quirks that makes the drama fun to watch. The chemistry between the actors seems pretty good too. Definitely recommend! I also just finished 49일. That show made me cry.

Hello Counselor 대국민 토크쇼 안녕하세요
I am ridiculously fascinated by people. This show is a guilty pleasure, I like learning what the individuals consider a concern. Although some are a bit trivial, there are others that are serious. Then there are those that are just so out there. The hosts of this show are excellent, I like their commentary and apparent friendship. Currently my mind is still caught up on the couple that has the same haircut and wears couple clothes everyday, every single day. That's a concern. I wouldn't be able to take it.

Listening to:

Eric Nam - Heaven / 에릭남 - 천국의문 
Cute video, lovely song. You cannot go wrong with snow, puppies, and sweaters. Also this song is super catchy, I find myself humming it at random moments.

J Rabbit 제이레빗 - Talkin' bout Love 
This is from the OST for 이웃집 꽃미남. I love her voice, it's just so sweet. The live recording videos she puts up on YouTube are my favourite.

Seo In Guk - I Can't Live Because of You / 서인국 - 너 땜에 못살아 (벌버진트)
What's not to like? The video is nothing particularly special, but I love the song. Something about listening to it just makes me happy. Looking at these 3 it seems I'm into listening to sweet songs recently. (well, and Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble)

MV breakdown/review will be up tomorrow...90% sure Rainbow's Tell Me Tell Me. It's pretty cute. There will be one next Friday for sure. Probably Shinee, if their video comes out before then. The fashion in the teaser images alone is enough to catch attention, add in the genre (acid-electro funk?) and it seems promised to be interesting.

Sorry for my absence, I slipped on ice and hurt my arm which made writing/typing/everything impossible. And with only 9 days until I leave! That's only just over 1 week!

'Til next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konkuk University, KU:L House dorms

Style: Tae Gong-sil of Master's Sun (주군의 태양)